Monday, January 9, 2012

Hiatus!

As some people may have noticed, I have not been updating weekly like I used to. It's been quite silent over here for several weeks now. Life has gotten pretty busy, what with the baby about to be born and trying to move all at the same time. This has left me with a lot less time to write and with a newborn around, it will probably continue like that for some time.

I haven't given up on the story. I am still working on it, just at a much slower rate than before. I'm going to try to post about every other week, but I'm not making any guarantees about that just yet.

3 comments:

  1. I'm hopeful that we will be able to find routine and calm for you after your son is here and settled! Like everyone else, I wanna know what is going to happen next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Congratulations on the baby! Put aside everything else, and enjoy your child with your wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I fully intend to set stuff aside for a while after he finally shows up.

    ReplyDelete